This is supposed to be a Links-of-Love post (and it is, just wait and you’ll see), but I had already picked out these lyrics as the title of my next post. I’ve been exposed to a lot of great -or simply interesting- music lately, a result of my own need for inspiration and exploration of the music universe as well as of interaction with new people. Funny fact: (Almost) every guy I meet/ date/ kiss/ chat with tries to get me into the music he listens, sometimes trying to give a sort of (musical) education. Sometimes I end up loving it, sometimes I just shrug indifferently. So when somebody asks the all-time classic question “What kind of music do you listen to?”, my response is usually “Erm, pretty much everything.”, since “Music my ex-boyfriends listened to, movie soundtracks and music I discover while browsing various tumblr accounts” sounds a little too complicated. 😉
Here come my links of love!
- A music playlist for people who are madly in love (in a Notebook way).
- Incredible photos of dancers.
- Listen sister, don’t date a hipster.
- Quotes about heartbreak from famous authors.
- Small boobs. Hurray!
- What to do when you’ve done somebody angry.
- A flickr account to fall in love with. (My fave are the umbrella shots!)
- Ooh, Shakira, Shakira.
- Dat stylish man.
- How is your heart?- A poem by Charles Bukowski