- Chocofudge brownies that are healthy and low in calories, but taste truly naughty. I baked them for a picnic with my man and he loved them!
- Food for thought? What were the favorited nibbles of the most important writers? An illustration with humor.
- Since we’re talking food, take a look at this cleverly designed resume – it looks just like an ordinary candy bar!
- In case you run out of romantic comedies to watch – as if! – browse through this list. The last one I watched was Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which was not bad, but definitely nowhere near as good as my all time favorite 10 Things I Hate About You.
- “Good art never makes you feel too stupid to understand it, even when you don’t.” For more life lessons that weren’t included in our schools curriculum, click here. I can’t promise you’ll agree with them all, but there’s a sparkle of truth in most of them.
- This pie gives a reality check regarding Instagram obsession.
- How Badly Do You Have to Pee, and is It Worth Getting Up? This article will definitely make you laugh.
Un beso enorme,