Always searching, bringing you the best links!
- Movies To Watch When You’re Sad About Being Single: Yes, because moments like that exist. Haven’t watched all the films in the list, but my highly recommended all-time favorites are Love Actually and Bridget Jone’s Diary (Colin Firth + hilarious quotes= what are you waiting for?) Still, I don’t really understand why Terminator is also included. Hmm…
- Traveling with your other half or simply annoying friend that takes photos all the time? This is an interesting and sweet way to capture your trip, making it unforgettable.
- Want to know how to make the beautiful Cloud Lanterns pictured below? No special effects used, only an easy peasy DIY!
- Good things come to boys/ girls who…(a really interesting point of view)
- “Today, I told my 18 year old grandson that nobody asked me to prom when I was in high school, so I didn’t attend. He showed up at my house this evening dressed in a tuxedo and took me as his date to his prom.” (60 Tiny Love Stories to Make You Smile)
- MVB: Haven’t found such a beautiful lifestyle blog for a long looong time. Truly enticing photography (this particular post makes me daydream of summer vacation).
- And a little fashion to top it off: Probably the best collection of style photos from the Milan Fashion Week.