Oh, it’s time for links of love again!
- Last time we learned 50 new, creative ways to say “You’re awesome!” This time, Train –the famous band- teaches us 50 ways to say goodbye. Is it me, or the music sounds like the theme of The Phantom of the Opera?)
- “To those who have given up on love: I say, “Trust life a little bit.” To read more inspiring quotes by the award-winning author and poet Maya Angelou, click here.
- By far the best Call Me Maybe cover. This is how we do it in fashion.
- The Mysterious Allure of the Yoga Pants, by Garance Dore. I’m the girl that never wears sweatpants in public, but even I succumbed to the allure of wearing yoga pants. It might sound insane, but I feel much sexier when I have my yoga pants on and I’m working out than when I’m wearing a super tight, super short skirt and high-heels. (As I’ve said before, sexy does not really work for me.)
- This is for Project Runway addicts. 15 ways to insult people by Michael Kors. My favorite is the following: “Looks like something a Teletuby would wear at a party.”
Lots of love,